Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mother's Day Hiking with Crocs


Post sponsored by Zappos:

This past weekend was Mother's Day and the biggest thing on my list was to spend the day outside with my family. Forget the fancy brunch, flowers, whatever...give me all the homemade cards and kid-made jewelry, and take me on a hike. And that's exactly what we did.

One of my favorite places to hike in Sedona is West Fork. It's beautiful in every season, but spring is especially pretty with all of the green! This time around we brought the boys' new Crocs Swiftwaters. Believe it or not we have never owned a pair, so I was a little skeptical about how these would hold up from land to water and back out again. Because of this the boys actually hiked in wearing their regular shoes. Once we got to the water they slipped on the Crocs (so easy to get on themselves) and got to playing. And much to my surprise they worked perfectly well both in the water, gripping to the sometimes slippery rocks, and then back out, hiking all the way back to the car. I'm a new Crocs believer and the boys were SO excited about these shoes.

I've worked with Zappos many times before in this space and absolutely love them. They have the best customer service, super fast shipping, and easy returns. The boys and I had such a good time picking out the exact shoes they wanted, and as a mama, I'm SO happy with them too. Like I mentioned above the Crocs Swiftwaters are easy for them to put on themselves, comfy, lightweight...and they held up beautifully on our 2 hour hike out through numerous creek crossings, dirt, mud, you name it. 

Parents, you NEED these shoes for you and your little ones' summer adventures. They come in adult sizes too, and I would choose this pair for myself. And Hank has these Crocs on his list too. You can see all of Zappos Crocs (seriously, such a huge selection) here as well.

**note: in the review for the boys' Crocs Swiftwaters on the Zappos site the one review mentioned having issues with sizing. For us, these were very true to size and worked right out of the box.

Happy almost-summer and here's to a ton of fun adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment